The partnerships that have the most potential to change the course of cancer are mission-driven partnerships that provide much needed support to the AACR.
Examples of partner mission efforts:
- Sponsor an AACR Event or Program: The AACR hosts several signature events including the AACR Runners for Research 5K Walk/Run held at each year’s AACR Annual Meeting, the AACR Philadelphia Marathon, and more. Sponsor the AACR at one or more of these events. Sponsorship information available upon request.
- Percentage of Sale for Select Products: Offer a percentage off your merchandise and let your customers know x% of their purchase will go directly to cancer research.
- Donation Option at Register: Offer your customers the option to add on a donation to the AACR along with their purchase.
- Fundraise Your Way: Employees create their own unique fundraiser, for example, a bake sale or bowling night.
- Workplace Giving: Workplace giving allows employees to work collectively as a team to reach a goal and make a difference within their communities. Workplace giving can be accomplished through several avenues, including automatic payroll deduction or workplace fundraising campaigns.
- Matching Gifts: Challenge your employees to donate and the company will match their contributions or match an individual employee’s fundraiser or campaign
- And More: We can work with you to brainstorm the best campaign that fits your budget best.
United Way #8072
To learn more about these opportunities or to request additional information, please contact Ashley Ruggieri at 215-446-9898.