AACR Congressional Events
Throughout the year, the AACR hosts several congressional events designed to educate members of Congress and their staff about many of the issues facing cancer researchers, clinicians, and advocates.
- AACR Cancer Progress Report 2019: Transforming Lives Through Innovative Cancer Science (Sept. 18, 2019)
- Let’s End HPV-related Cancers (June 27, 2019)
- E-cigarettes and Nicotine Addiction: A Potential Public Health Crisis for Youth and Young Adults (June 12, 2019)
- E-cigarettes: Striking a Balance Between Preventing Youth Nicotine Addiction and Helping Current Adult Smokers Quit Combustible Cigarettes (July 18, 2018)
- AACR-SITC Joint Congressional Briefing – Progress in Immuno-oncology: Delivering Hope and Clinical Benefit to Cancer Patients (July 19, 2017)