- Virtual Meeting Platform (Session Recordings Available through July 13)
- E-Posters (Available through July 13)
Session recordings and e-posters remain available to meeting registrants through Wednesday, July 13. Individuals who did not attend the Annual Meeting can still purchase a virtual registration and access the materials through July 13. Registrants can log into all platforms and tools using their 7-digit registration confirmation ID number (available on their confirmation email or in the bottom left corner of their badge) and their last/family name.
Registrants can log into all platforms and tools using their 7-digit registration confirmation ID number (available on their confirmation email or in the bottom left corner of their badge) and their last/family name.
Virtual Meeting Platform
All sessions held in the convention center (including the complete scientific program) were live-streamed to the virtual meeting platform. (Career development sessions, town meetings, and other events held in the meeting hotels were not streamed.) Session recordings are available to registered attendees through Wednesday, July 13.
All poster presenters at the AACR Annual Meeting 2022 (in-person and online-only) were required to submit an e-poster so that virtual attendees could view their work. Registrants can log into the e-poster site using their 7-digit registration confirmation ID and their last/family name. E-Posters are available to registrants through Wednesday, July 13.
E-Poster Formats. Each e-poster is available in one of two formats:
- A PDF with an (optional) audio description
- An mp4 slide video (maximum of 5 slides)
Interacting with Presenters. Registrants can click on the “E-mail Presenter” button on each poster page to send questions or comments to the presenter.
AACR Annual Meeting Abstracts
The following electronic and print resources are available to attendees who wish to access the proffered abstracts accepted for presentation at the AACR Annual Meeting:
- Online Proceedings/Itinerary Planner. The Online Proceedings/Itinerary Planner provides fully searchable access to the full text of all proffered abstracts (see above).
- Mobile Proceedings (available May 2022). The mobile edition of the Proceedings of the AACR Annual Meetings contains the full text of all regular proffered abstracts as well as the extended abstracts submitted by invited speakers (clinical trial and late- breaking abstracts are not included). The mobile edition is available in mobi and e-pub file formats for download to devices such as the Amazon Kindle, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader, and the Barnes & Noble Nook.
- Online Supplement to Cancer Research (available June 2022). Approximately eight weeks after the AACR Annual Meeting, all presented abstracts are published as an online-only supplement to the AACR journal Cancer Research.
Please Note: Due to declining demand, the print Proceedings will no longer be offered for purchase to AACR Annual Meeting attendees.