AACR Annual Meeting Program/Navigation
AACR Annual Meeting attendees can use the following electronic and print resources to plan their itineraries and navigate the meeting:
- Online Itinerary Planner (available January 6, 2022). Search all AACR Annual Meeting presentations (including all proffered abstracts beginning March 8, 2022) by author/speaker, title word, and keyword and create a personal itinerary for the meeting. Personal itineraries created in the Itinerary Planner can be exported as an iCalendar file into attendees’ personal Outlook, Google Calendar, or Apple iCal applications. Itineraries can also be imported into the AACR Annual Meeting App (see below).
- AACR Annual Meeting App (available March 18, 2022). Attendees can carry the AACR Annual Meeting wherever they go—with or without a network connection. The AACR Annual Meeting App is available in native versions to serve users of iPhone, iPad, and Android devices and also in a browser-based version for use on most web-enabled smartphones and tablets. Once downloaded, all App content and functionality is stored natively on the user’s Apple or Android device and can be accessed without an Internet connection—including the full text of more than 6,000 abstracts. Users can search, browse, and select sessions to create a personal itinerary for the meeting. They can also import their itineraries from the Online Itinerary Planner (see above).
- Print Program Guide. All attendees receive a portable Program Guide containing the dates, times, locations, and titles of all AACR Annual Meeting sessions. The Program Guide also contains the names of the chairs and invited speakers in each session as well as the titles of all invited presentations. More detailed program information (including the Minisymposium and Poster Session presentations) is available in the electronic versions of the program (see above).
- Print Guide to Poster Sessions and Exhibits. Detailed information on the Poster Sessions (including the complete titles and authors of the posters presented) and the Exhibit Show is available in this print guide. A limited number of copies of the guide are made available in the Registration Area and in the Exhibit Hall for attendees to pick up. Complete Poster Session information is also available in the electronic versions of the program (see above).
AACR Annual Meeting Abstracts
The following electronic and print resources are available to attendees who wish to access the proffered abstracts accepted for presentation at the AACR Annual Meeting:
- Online Proceedings/Itinerary Planner (abstracts available March 8, 2022). The Online Proceedings/Itinerary Planner provides fully searchable access to the full text of all proffered abstracts (see above).
- AACR Annual Meeting App (available March 18, 2022). The full text of all proffered abstracts is stored natively in the AACR Annual Meeting App (see above).
- Mobile Proceedings (March 23, 2022). The mobile edition of the Proceedings of the AACR Annual Meetings contains the full text of all regular proffered abstracts as well as the extended abstracts submitted by invited speakers (clinical trial and late- breaking abstracts are not included). The mobile edition is available in mobi and e-pub file formats for download to devices such as the Amazon Kindle, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader, and the Barnes & Noble Nook.
- Online Supplement to Cancer Research (available June 2022). Approximately eight weeks after the AACR Annual Meeting, all presented abstracts are published as an online-only supplement to the AACR journal Cancer Research.
Please Note: Due to declining demand, the print Proceedings will no longer be offered for purchase to AACR Annual Meeting attendees.