COVID-19 Guidelines and Requirements
Current as of October 11, 2021
The health and safety of AACR meeting attendees, as well as the patients and communities they serve, are the AACR’s highest priorities.
All attendees, guests, and staff will be required to wear masks in the meeting spaces.
- Completely cover your mouth and nose.
- Fit snugly without gaps.
ONSITE SAFETY MEASURES
- All meeting rooms will be set to allow for more physical distancing.
- The hotel and AV staff will clean all meeting rooms between sessions, including chairs, tables, podiums, and microphones.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the hotel.
- As much as possible, food and beverage will be individually packaged for serving.
The AACR has determined that proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required for all registrants attending the Targeting Ras conference. Every attendee will be required to show proof of vaccination at registration before being allowed to pick up their meeting badge.
DEFINITION OF FULLY VACCINATED
You must receive your final dose by December 24, 2021 which is two (2) weeks prior to the start of the meeting. A final dose is defined as one of the following:
- Second shot in a two-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
- One shot of a single-dose vaccine, such as the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
Attendees will be required to validate their vaccination through the Clear app. Instructions for using the vaccination verification app are available on the Clear website.