Annual Meeting 2022 News and Highlights
The AACR Annual Meeting is where the cancer research community gathers to explore and expand the frontiers of discovery science in search of the next breakthroughs in cancer care. A comprehensive summary of the cutting-edge cancer science presented at the meeting is available through the resources below.
The AACR Blog, Cancer Research Catalyst, covered the cancer science, medicine, and policy highlights from the Annual Meeting.
A total of 13 studies were highlighted in the Annual Meeting press program, nine of which were featured in a press conferences.
Cancer Today, the AACR’s award-winning magazine and website, showcased several Annual Meeting presentations of interest to cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers:
- Second DCIS Diagnoses May Not Be Related to Initial Lesion (April 11)
- Making Collaboration More Common for Rare Cancers (April 12)
- The Impact of the RACE for Children Act (April 13)
- Understanding Stress and Cancer (April 13)
- Exploring Amino Acids’ Impact on Tumor Growth (April 13)
- T Cells Key to COVID-19 Vaccination Efforts (April 18)