AACR Annual Meeting Program/Navigation
AACR Annual Meeting attendees can use the following electronic and print resources to plan their itineraries and navigate the meeting:
- Online Itinerary Planner (available January 17, 2023). Search all AACR Annual Meeting presentations (including all proffered abstracts beginning March 14, 2023) by author/speaker, title word, and keyword and create a personal itinerary for the meeting. Personal itineraries created in the Itinerary Planner can be exported as an iCalendar file into attendees’ personal Outlook, Google Calendar, or Apple iCal applications. Itineraries can also be imported into the AACR Annual Meeting App (see below). While the search and browse features are available to everyone, only meeting registrants may use the itinerary feature.
- AACR Annual Meeting App (available March 24, 2023). Attendees can carry the AACR Annual Meeting wherever they go—with or without a network connection. The AACR Annual Meeting App is available in native versions to serve users of iPhone, iPad, and Android devices and also in a browser-based version for use on most web-enabled smartphones and tablets. Once downloaded, all App content and functionality is stored locally on the user’s Apple or Android device and can be accessed without an Internet connection—including the full text of more than 6,000 abstracts. Users can search, browse, and select sessions to create a personal itinerary for the meeting. They can also import their itineraries from the Online Itinerary Planner (see above).
- Print Program Guide. All attendees receive a portable Program Guide containing the dates, times, locations, and titles of all AACR Annual Meeting sessions. The Program Guide also contains the names of the chairs and invited speakers in each session as well as the titles of all invited presentations. More detailed program information (including the Minisymposium and Poster Session presentations) is available in the electronic versions of the program (see above).
Please Note: As of 2023, there will no longer be a Print Guide to Poster Sessions and Exhibits. Poster and Exhibit information is available to attendees through the Meeting App. A list of exhibitors and booth numbers is also included in the Print Program Guide.
AACR Annual Meeting Abstracts
The following electronic and print resources are available to attendees who wish to access the proffered abstracts accepted for presentation at the AACR Annual Meeting:
- Online Proceedings/Itinerary Planner (abstracts available March 14, 2023). The Online Proceedings/Itinerary Planner provides fully searchable access to the full text of all proffered abstracts (see above).
- AACR Annual Meeting App (available March 24, 2023). The full text of all proffered abstracts is stored natively in the AACR Annual Meeting App (see above).
- Mobile Proceedings (available April 10, 2023). The mobile edition of the Proceedings of the AACR Annual Meeting contains the full text of all regular proffered abstracts (clinical trials and late-breaking abstracts are not included). The mobile edition is available in mobi, e-pub, and PDF file formats for download to devices such as the Amazon Kindle, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader, and the Barnes & Noble Nook.
- Online Supplement to Cancer Research (available March 31, 2023). All presented abstracts will be published as an online-only supplement to the AACR journal Cancer Research. Regular abstracts will be published on March 31, 2023, and clinical trial and late-breaking abstracts will be published on April 14, 2023.
Please Note: Due to declining demand, the print Proceedings is no longer offered for purchase to AACR Annual Meeting attendees.